ANTIQUE ICE CREAM TABLE - CONTEMPORARY TABLE SETS.
Antique Ice Cream Table
- Ice Cream is a 1986 Malayalam movie directed by Antony Eastman.
- A serving of this, typically in a bowl or a wafer cone or on a stick
- A soft frozen food made with sweetened and flavored milk fat
- frozen dessert containing cream and sugar and flavoring
- Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream are two lines of luxury clothing established by Pharrell of The Neptunes and Nigo, founder of BAPE.
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
Still Life Table - Ghost Furniture
This table belonged to an artist - an ideal piece to create a still life in 3D. The bowl, vase, gorgeously ornate spoon, the delightful ice cream bowl with two delicate pigeons and the glorious tassle were found at an antiques fair in Paris. We gave all but the tassle a copper finish and fixed them to the table. We needed deep rich colour so the fruit and vegetables found at The Ham Fair in Paris, (from an old chacuterie), were left untreated and placed in the bowl - not fixed.
Two gorgeous perpetual roses, treated to remain soft and fresh to the eye and touch, placed in the vase surrounded by reindeer moss.The table itself is just as we found it apart from highlighting the ornate decorations in copper. It was originally laquered. This has faded and worn but we felt this added to its charm and for once we left it alone. A still life portrait in 3D.
Memories Part 2...
In my first shot of the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main St. I wrote how it might evoke memories of Walt sneaking out for a late night ice cream cone after everyone had gone home for the night.
This second images evokes very strong memories of my own since my first job was at Swensen's Ice Cream Parlor which looked very much like this one. Other than the elephant, almost everything in this place reminds me of those late nights closing up shop and scrubbing ice cream off the floors and tables. Even to this day, that was one of the best jobs I ever had, and I still love ice cream.
hacienda coffee table
patio glass table tops
glass breakfast table
used dining room table and chairs
patio table glass tops
lifetime 6 folding table
table antique white
Ash dining table - European dining table - Black square cocktail table
Ash Dining Table
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- convert into ashes
- the residue that remains when something is burned
- The powdery residue left after the burning of a substance
- The remains of the human body after cremation or burning
- The remains of something destroyed; ruins
- any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus
Modus Furniture 2Y2162R48 Bossa 48-Inch Round Counter Height Dining Table, Dark Chocolate
In Brazil, to do something with bossa is to do it with particular charm and natural flair. Available in counter and dining height with 48 and 54 inch tops, Bossa tables pair straight lined architectural bases with round floating tops, built out edge bands and book matched veneer surfaces. Parsons chairs, banquettes and kitchen counter stools are available in several fresh colors and blend transitional button tufting with a contemporary profile, upholstery application and wood finish. The result is an urban contemporary casual dining set designed with ample bossa. Bossa chairs, banquettes and stools feature no-sag web seat cushions for extra comfort and 10 bolt grooved corner block construction for easy assembly and long term durability. Bossa tables are built with solid birch legs and Ash wood veneer tops finished in a versatile multi-step Chocolate Brown finish that showcases wood surfaces while protecting them from spills and scratches. Elegant book matched table top in Eastern Ash wood veneer. Large apron gives the table a substantial feel. Floating top and apron detail lend a sophisticated look. Constructed from Birch solid wood and Eastern Ash wood veneer. Simple assembly procedure to build table base and attach table top, all required hardware and instructions included. Rich Dark Chocolate finish matches a variety of contemporary decor. Stylish design blends contemporary and transitional elements. 36 inch high counter height dining table designed for use with counter stools with 26 inch high seats. Modus Furniture International (MFI) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of contemporary and transitional bedroom, dining room, and home entertainment furniture. Their products are designed for today’s lifestyle and engineered to offer top quality and exceptional value. In business since 1994, Modus Furniture is sold in all 50 states and throughout North America by retailers who recognize their commitment to value, quality and service.
Round Dining or Gaming Table, made from Walnut, Ash
Original design with hand-carved signature by Earl Nesbitt. Design and/or photo may not be reproduced without permission of Earl Nesbitt.
ash dining table
Ash wood table,
bark intacted trim on edges,
78 long 38 wide 30 high
ash dining table
This gorgeous American Solid Ash Federal Style Dining Table is a splendid example of American 18th century style furniture. Built by a local Tampa craftsman in 1965, the table is constructed out of solid ash. It has a lovely scalloped top and incised skirt, and incised pedestals with metal foot caps that support the table with much style and elegance. The American Solid Ash Federal Style Dining Table is perfect for small or large gatherings; measuring, 30.00O H X 39.00O W X 49.50O L, in the closed position, and with the two additional leafs, 30.00O H X 39.00O W X 66.00O L, in the opened position.
rectangular outdoor table cover
wooden accent table
chrome dining table
coffee tables los angeles
glass table centerpiece
folding work table
modern table tops
Cheap Folding Tables - Folding Table For Sale - Outdoor Pub Table And Chairs.
Cheap Folding Tables
- A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
This is my makeshift studio. As you can see it is pretty much built out of PVC pipe, cheap clamps, cheap lights, cheap stands, scrap fabric, and a hand-me-down table. This studio set up is what I use for my basic still life photos and some of my experimentation. The studio is assembled in the second bedroom of my apartment. The 12x12 room also doubles as my office and general project room. Off camera to the right is my office desk set, computers, printers, etc. and to the left is a folding table and stacks of storage bins I for storing and staging props for shooting.
This is a series of shots taken of a bath sponge, lit with a table lamp. The idea behind it is to try and capture the idea of snowy man-made landscape (now that the snow has finally gone). The water droplets help to add scale to the overal compsition
I've been testing my cheap ebay extension tubes and have been very happy with the results. This was taken using an aperture of f11. Anything less than this results in real focusing problems.
low dining table
outdoor leisure bistro table patio heater
mission style sofa tables
outdoor wood table and chairs
rectangular glass top table
marble kitchen table set
round wood and glass coffee table
custom glass table tops
bistro table heater
Cherry Wood Poker Table - Plans For Folding Table - Corner End Table.
Cherry Wood Poker Table
- Prunus is a genus of trees and shrubs, which includes the plums, cherries, peaches, apricots and almonds. Within the rose family Rosaceae, it was traditionally placed as a subfamily, the Prunoideae (or Amygdaloideae), but was sometimes placed in its own family, the Prunaceae (or Amygdalaceae).
- The wood of the Cherry Tree. At one time, a popular wood for making pipes from. Now only a few companies produce cherry wood pipes.
- (n phrase) 1. A table used in brick and mortar cardrooms especially for the play of poker. Most poker tables have a felt cover. Poker tables for draw or stud games generally accommodate eight players, with an extra place for the house dealer, if there is one.
- A poker table is a table specifically designed for playing card games, usually poker. It is often covered with baize which is a type of felt, or speed cloth, a teflon-coated fabric that helps the cards slide easily across the surface. It is either an actual table or a fold-out tabletop surface.
Coaster Mitchell 3-in1- Game Table in Cherry
Create a game room your guests will admire with the Mitchell collection. Featuring unique game tables, comfortable game chairs, bars, and bar stools, this collection will establish a fun and inviting environment. With solid oak construction for durability, this group is available in either a cherry or oak finish to accommodate your stylistic needs. With highly functional and fun designs, this three-in-one game table will make a great addition to your home. Relaxed style is demonstrated with delicate curves and charming carved detail in the pedestal base. The finished table top allows you to enjoy a casual meal or sip on your morning cup of coffee. Flip the top around and you will find a 42 inch dark green felt lined card table with cup holders and chip trays. If poker isn't your game, the piece transforms into bumper pool table and includes pool sticks and balls! Features: Oak hardwood bathed in Cherry finish Clean smooth edges, table pedestal with carved detail, and caster wheels on chairs Round shape Single Pedestal Constructed of hardwood oak 42 inch dark green felt lined card table Cup holders and Chip trays Transforms into bumper pool table Includes pool sticks and ball for bumper pool Specifications: Overall dimensions: 30H x 47.25W x 47.25D inches
Cherry wood canon in Koprivshtitsa
I don't suppose this canon functionned - can't imagine how a wooden one could!
I stand corrected! Thanks to parasol, who provided the following information:
Cherry wood cannons were built as makeshift weapons by Bulgarian craftsmen who took part of the April Uprising of 1876. Cherry wood is pretty hard, but in many cases it was of course not hard enough to keep a cannon from bursting under the pressure of firing it... That's the material Bulgarians had available at hand for the uprising. The uprising was tragically unsuccessful, but Bulgaria gained its independence two years later. The Bulgarian cherry wood cannon tradition was copied and used also in Macedonia in the Ilinden Uprising, 1903.
The new kitchen, designed by my wife, contains a fireplace converted into a new stove. This along with adjoining cabinetry is all trimmed in Cherry wood. The present owners added their own touches of elegance.
cherry wood poker table
This beautiful framed art goes well in any room. Framed Art measures 19x23 inches is a solid wood frame which comes with a real picture frame tempered glass front. Premium craftsmanship and best of all it comes ready to hang on your wall. Yes, you can have a professionally custom framed art print at an affordable price. Save up to 65% compared to your local frame shop. One of our professionally trained framers will custom build your framed art and we will ship it directly to you ready to hang. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
round granite coffee table
magnussen brunswick round cocktail table
rectangle wedding tables
french country console table
rustic coffee tables and end tables
black contemporary end table
modern chrome coffee table
pine changing tables
wedge end table
CONTEMPORARY WOOD COFFEE TABLES - COCKTAIL TABLE
Contemporary Wood Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Living or occurring at the same time
- belonging to the present time; "contemporary leaders"
- Belonging to or occurring in the present
- Dating from the same time
- characteristic of the present; "contemporary trends in design"; "the role of computers in modern-day medicine"
- a person of nearly the same age as another
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
coffee table contemporary design one of a kind inlaid formica top with pyramid shape turquoise color wood base. 42 inches from a decorator, diameter x 15 inches H.
Clean lines and sustainable woods on the Loft coffee table, paired with a hammered copper plate and a Zulu basket from a women's cooperative in South Africa.
bar billiard tables
antique white kitchen tables
diningroom table plans
wood beam load tables
antique carved table
leather top coffee table
rustic bistro table
dining room table setting ideas
circular pedestal table