ANTIQUE ICE CREAM TABLE - CONTEMPORARY TABLE SETS.
Antique Ice Cream Table
- Ice Cream is a 1986 Malayalam movie directed by Antony Eastman.
- A serving of this, typically in a bowl or a wafer cone or on a stick
- A soft frozen food made with sweetened and flavored milk fat
- frozen dessert containing cream and sugar and flavoring
- Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream are two lines of luxury clothing established by Pharrell of The Neptunes and Nigo, founder of BAPE.
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
Still Life Table - Ghost Furniture
This table belonged to an artist - an ideal piece to create a still life in 3D. The bowl, vase, gorgeously ornate spoon, the delightful ice cream bowl with two delicate pigeons and the glorious tassle were found at an antiques fair in Paris. We gave all but the tassle a copper finish and fixed them to the table. We needed deep rich colour so the fruit and vegetables found at The Ham Fair in Paris, (from an old chacuterie), were left untreated and placed in the bowl - not fixed.
Two gorgeous perpetual roses, treated to remain soft and fresh to the eye and touch, placed in the vase surrounded by reindeer moss.The table itself is just as we found it apart from highlighting the ornate decorations in copper. It was originally laquered. This has faded and worn but we felt this added to its charm and for once we left it alone. A still life portrait in 3D.
Memories Part 2...
In my first shot of the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main St. I wrote how it might evoke memories of Walt sneaking out for a late night ice cream cone after everyone had gone home for the night.
This second images evokes very strong memories of my own since my first job was at Swensen's Ice Cream Parlor which looked very much like this one. Other than the elephant, almost everything in this place reminds me of those late nights closing up shop and scrubbing ice cream off the floors and tables. Even to this day, that was one of the best jobs I ever had, and I still love ice cream.
hacienda coffee table
patio glass table tops
glass breakfast table
used dining room table and chairs
patio table glass tops
lifetime 6 folding table
table antique white