FOLDING BISTRO TABLE SET. TABLE SET
Folding bistro table set. Antique dining room table hardware. French kitchen tables.
Folding Bistro Table Set
- small, usually round table used for smaller meals and/or bar use. Taller versions of this are called bar tables and their heigh accomodates bar stools. Bistro tables are usually only large enough to crowd four people around them and doesn’t have room for full meals without serious crowding.
- Term conventionally refers to a round table about 40" in height designed for small spaces and intimate dining. It is common for people to also refer to bistro tables as pub tables. Find a pub table.
- A Bistro Table is a small, well designed table that is perfect for small spaces such as your kitchen or closely seated restaurants.
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
i made my mom a folded book inspired by Curtis Steiner at Souvenir in Ballard.
Folds in Space #9
folded and mirrored white paper with color added in PS
rustic round kitchen table
42 round pedestal table
modern study table
rectangular table and chair set
24 round end table
height of chandelier above dining table
atlantic rectangular table
large wood dining table
bernhardt round dining table
solid oak extending dining tables