RIO BRANDS FOLDING OVAL POKER TABLE. RIO BRANDS FOLDING
Rio Brands Folding Oval Poker Table. Maple Buffet Table
Rio Brands Folding Oval Poker Table
- A poker table is a table specifically designed for playing card games, usually poker. It is often covered with baize which is a type of felt, or speed cloth, a teflon-coated fabric that helps the cards slide easily across the surface. It is either an actual table or a fold-out tabletop surface.
- (n phrase) 1. A table used in brick and mortar cardrooms especially for the play of poker. Most poker tables have a felt cover. Poker tables for draw or stud games generally accommodate eight players, with an extra place for the house dealer, if there is one.
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- Mark (an animal, formerly a criminal or slave) with a branding iron
- (brand) burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
- Mark indelibly
- (brand) a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- Describe (someone or something) as something bad or shameful
- (brand) trade name: a name given to a product or service
- An oval playing field or racing track
- In technical drawing, an oval (from Latin ovum, 'egg') is a figure constructed from two pairs of arcs, with two different radii (see image on the right). The arcs are joined at a point, in which lines tangential to both joining arcs lie on the same line, thus making the joint smooth.
- egg-shaped: rounded like an egg
- A body, object, or design with such a shape or outline
- ellipse: a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it; "the sums of the distances from the foci to any point on an ellipse is constant"
- Rio de Janeiro: the former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil; chief Brazilian port; famous as a tourist attraction
- Rio is the second album by Duran Duran, originally released worldwide on 10 May 1982, and re-released in the United States November that year. It reached #2 in the UK and #1 in Australia.
- Rio was the brand name of a line of digital audio players, best known for producing the "Diamond Rio" model that was the impetus for a lawsuit in 1998 by the Recording Industry Association of America.
Poker Table Cake
12 inch poker table done in half dark chocolate and half butter white cake. Covered in fresh whipped buttercream. Poker cards and chips made from fondant and painted with edible ink.
40th Birthday Poker Table Cake
Red Velvet poker table. Personalized poker chips printed on edible frosting sheets.
narrow dining room table
coffee table photo album
small glass console table
sabin sofa table
antique card tables
small apartment dining table
red end tables
chinese dining tables
buffet table displays
cosco wood folding table
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending administrator's approval.