LEXINGTON DINING ROOM TABLE - ROOM TABLE
LEXINGTON DINING ROOM TABLE - RECYCLED WOOD DINING TABLES.
Lexington Dining Room Table
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- A residential town in northeastern Massachusetts, northwest of Boston; pop. 28,970. In 1775, it was the scene of the first battle in the American Revolution
- a city in eastern Kentucky; noted for raising thoroughbred horses
- town in eastern Massachusetts near Boston where the first battle of the American Revolution was fought
- The Lexington was an automobile manufactured in Connersville, Indiana, from 1910 to 1927. From the beginning, Lexingtons, like most other Indiana-built automobiles, were assembled cars, built with components from many different suppliers.
- A city in central Kentucky; pop. 260,512. It is a noted horse-breeding center
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
The Orchard House
Home of Louisa May Alcott.
The Orchard House is located on the historical road to Lexington also known as the Minute Man National Historical Park. It is a perfect example of Victorian architecture. Family conversations about abolitionism, women's suffrage and social reform were often held around the dining room table. The Alcotts were vegetarians and harvested fruits and vegetables from the gardens and orchards found on the 12 acres of property. Family china, portraits of Elizabeth and Louisa, and paintings by May are displayed along with period furnishings.
Parent's House - Dining Room
Taken in my parent's house in Paducah, KY on 12/25/08 with my D300. This is my parent's dining room. Set up for Christmas dinner. I thought the light coming through the windows was really cool. White Balance corrected and Equalized (normally an effect that I don't like, but I thought it looked good here) with GIMP.
cheap ottoman coffee table
dining room table chair covers
modern conference table
outdoor wood side table
wood breakfast table
high top pub tables
perspex coffee tables